Information that we collect
In order for you to place your online order, you need to provide us with certain information, such as your name, e-mail, mailing address, PayPal address, and, in case of such products and services as Personal Karmic Analysis or Custom Energy Paintings, your place and time of birth and a detailed description of the specifics relevant to the product’s custom application.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We have a number of legal grounds on which we gather, process and share your information.
- providing our services – we use your information to fulfill your orders, resolve disputes and provide customer support;
- the affirmative consent that you have given e.g. by subscribing to our notifications and newsletters, which you can cancel at any time;
- if necessary, fulfilling legal obligations, court orders or legal claims, e.g. keeping information about your purchases if that is required by tax law;
- if necessary, for the purpose of our legitimate interests (e.g. the offering and enhancement of our services), if they do not undermine your own rights or interests. We use your information to provide the services you have requested, as well as for our own legitimate interest, in order to improve our services.
Exchange and disclosure of information
Our customers’ information is very important to our business. We share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, and under the very limited circumstances set out below:
- Service providers we outsource certain activities and services to credible third parties, such as delivery companies. We will only share your personal information with our business partners to the extent necessary to provide these services.
- Compliance with legislations: we may collect, process, store and share your information if we believe in good faith that we are entitled:
- To respond to a legal or governmental request,
- To enforce our agreements, terms and conditions,
- To prevent, investigate and deal with fraud and other illegal activities, as well as safety or technical issues;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or other stakeholders.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
We may store and process your information provided by other EU roaming providers. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction which is subject to different data protection laws and governmental control regulations than your own. When transferring your data outside the EU, we rely on PrivacyShield as the legal basis for the transfer, seeing as Google Cloud has the PrivacyShield certificate.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have many rights regarding your personal information. Although some of these rights are generally applicable, certain rights only apply in limited cases.
These rights are described below:
You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information stored by us. Please contact us with a request based on the contact information provided;
- Change, limit and erasure of information
You have the right to change, restrict or erase your personal information. Save for exceptional circumstances (e.g. when we are legally required to retain data), we will by principle delete the data at your request;
You may object:
~ the processing of some of your personal information based on our legitimate interests,
~ receiving our commercial communications despite your prior express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless there are compelling and justified reasons for continuing to use this information, or if it is necessary to keep it for legal reasons.
If you reside in the EU and wish to voice concerns about our use of your personal information (without it affecting any of your other rights), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, I, Bojana Timotić, am the data protection officer. For any questions or concerns you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company registration number: 9311998000
TAX ID: 36690031